Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day



I hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day as much as I did mine this past weekend.  A buzzer beating loss in the championship game was only a temporary blip on the radar. (By the way, congratulations to the Austin Ice on their win).  How can you beat being in the gym all weekend with my son, Chip and future daughter in law?  My other son Mark wasn't present because he was busy being a dad for the first time, but he was with me in spirit.  I feel like I won the lottery.  Thanks to all the dads who support their children!

This coming weekend is pretty much the end of the dress rehearsals for most teams as we all prepare to gear up for the NCAA Live Period Events starting July 6th and going to the end of July.  No matter where your travels take you, best of luck and good health to all the kids , teams & clubs competing across the country

Coach Max

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online