Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Bulls officially signed G Keith Bogans on Wednesday and he feels that the Bulls are capable of doing big things in the NBA.

"A realistic goal is this team can definitely win a championship," Bogans said during a phone conversation Wednesday after officially signing with the Bulls. "There's no ifs, ands or buts about it."

"Personally, me, I'll never [expect] less than that. A championship is my main goal. I would hope this team can definitely get a championship with the talent that we have."

Bogans also talked about what he thinks he will bring to this young Bulls team.

"Physically, I'm going to bring the toughness defensively first and foremost," he said. "I'm not a terrific spot up shooter, but I will spot up and knock down open jump shots."

"So my main goal will be to bring the energy on defense and hit the open shots when they're there."

Bogans is also reuniting with Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau. Thibodeau was an assistant for Houston when Bogans played there. Bogans is talked a little about coach Thibodeau and why he likes to play for him.

"He's going to bring toughness naturally as a coach, that's just his personality, his makeup," Bogans said. "He's not really a loud guy, he's quiet. But he's going to make sure every guy works hard, night in and night out, I know that much."

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online