Monday, August 9, 2010

Bulls center Joakim Noah is not afraid of the Heat and thinks his team is ready to compete against them. Noah wasn't disappointed when he heard LeBron's decision, but he was a little surprised that he left Cleveland.

"I thought he was going to stay, honestly," he said. "I'm not really mad at the fact that he went to Miami. When I had the chance to pick where I was going, at the college level, I picked [University of] Florida as well. It's a great place. Florida's awesome."

“But I really like the dynamics of our team. I think that we're going to be that blue-collar team that people aren't really talking about. They want to talk about [the Heat], but I think when you look at all our pieces I think we're going to be battling them for a long time." 

Noah talked to Bosh a few times and he thought that Bosh was interested in playing for the Bulls, but  he was obviously more interested in playing with Wade and LeBron. Noah had also reached out to LeBron, but LeBron never reached out back to him.

"I did not talk to LeBron," Noah said. "I reached out to LeBron. I think of course he's a great player, and I wanted to win, and he would have definitely helped. That being said, he did not reach back out to me. He did not want to talk to me, which is fine, I really don't give a [crap] at all. I really don't care. I think we have a really good team, and we're going to be ready to compete against the Miami Heat." 

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online