Thursday, October 28, 2010


Contributing Editor:
Joseph Dean
VP of Girl's Basketball Operations
Texas Ambassadors Basketball

D-1 Nation caught up with 2011 G 5'8 Adesuwa Ebomwonyi for this segment of Real Talk.


What are some of your hobbies outside of basketball?

Playing volleyball with my school and club team (Dallas Texans) 

What’s your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school is math because it is my most challenging subject.

Who was the best player(s) you have ever played with?
The best player I've ever played AGAINST(can I change it lol) is Brittany Grinner

Who’s your favorite WNBA Player?
Candace Parker
Who's your favorite NBA player?
Kobe Bryant


2011 G 5'8 Adesuwa Ebomwonyi
Pflugerville High School
One of the hardest working ladies in the business. Adesuwa has an excellent perimeter game and knows how to get to the rim. Coaches should keep Adesuwa on their radar as she has emerged into a nice D-1 prospect.


Who will be your toughest match up in district play this year?

Georgetown High

List some goals you've set for yourself this year?
Some goals I have set for myself this year is to do better than last, make it to state, work on making myself college ready,be a better leader on and off the court

What colleges are currently recruiting you?
Colleges currently recruiting me is Tulane in Louisiana and TX a&m Corpus Christi.

If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
If I won a million dollars, I would keep it in a safe place where no one can touch it haha. But on the real I would give some to my church, community, family , basically I would give back for the common good and to the people who have supported me through my life and stuff. And then I would use the money for me and spoil myself.
Adesuwa will be huge impact player for the Panthers this season as they look to make it to the dome.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online