Friday, October 15, 2010

Michael Jordan, former NBA superstar, talked about the newest basketball video game, NBA 2K11, and how the NBA has changed since he left.

"It's less physical and the rules have changed, obviously," said Jordan. "Based on these rules, if I had to play with my style of play, I'm pretty sure I would have fouled out or I would have been at the free throw line pretty often and I could have scored 100 points."

Jordan also talked about, arguably the best player in the NBA, Kobe Bryant and where he stands among the NBA's all-time greats.

"It's so hard to say," Jordan said of Bryant.

"I think he is always going to be within the conversations of some of the greatest players who've played by the time he is finished. Where does he rank among those, if you are talking about positions? If you are talking about guards, I would say he has got to be in the top 10."

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online