Wednesday, November 10, 2010

As I said in my previous post, this is another banner year for the Austin-San Antonio area.  Below are the player's from other club teams in the area who have committed to play D1 basketball.
Below (l) Devonte Brown of Killeen Ellison to Indiana State
Below (r) Kerrville Tivy's Deron Belford to Texas State
 
Below (l) Malcolm Canada of Austin Akins to Central Arkansas
Below (r) Yolonzo Moore of Austin Akins to Hartford
 
Below (l) Jonathan Holmes of San Antonio Antonian to Texas
Below (r) Ta'Shawn Thomas of Killeen to Houston
 
I am sorry, but I do not have pictures of the following players:

Darrious Hamilton of San Antonio Reagan to Boise State
Anthony Walker of San Antonio Johnson to UT-Arlington
Jordan Roach of Bastrop to South Alabama
Marshall Harris of San Antonio Taft to Citadel
Justin Hammonds of San Antonio Johnson (now Richland) to Air Force

Congratulations to all these players and their families. If I have inadvertently left anyone out, please contact me at TexasBasketball@aol.com -Coach Max Ivany

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online